Deciding everyday College look is a task for you?
Are you always looking for some advice for your college wear?
This blog right here will give you the best tips which can change your entire college look and these are going to budget-friendly too!
Although, giving up the boring and monotonous school uniforms might be fun but choosing daily college wear is a task in itself. Some of you may be entering college for the first time while some of you have gained good experience with college look and OOTD. You cannot keep buying new stuff every time, however, you can choose to pick up some add-ons to suit the college wear. It may be a watch, or a pair of anklets or funky earrings. All these matters a lot when you are in college or internship or during campus drive. This is the best time to groom yourself as you are adults now who must have their own sense of style and fashion.
Here are some college look ideas which you can try this year for your classic OOTD
When we talk about college fashion, it doesn’t only mean the dress and college outfits. It also includes accessories, bags, makeup, sunglasses and everything else that you carry.
- Funky Sneakers that goes well with all outfits: Sneakers are the most loved footwear of the college students. It comes in different colors and patterns, they go well with your denim wear.
- Sunnies for Cool College Look: Sunglasses come in different colors, and you must try different types of sunglasses to see what suits your face the best. Be it cat-eyed or aviators; they are good to look, protects your eye from UV. A simple bun with a pair of your best sunglasses is the perfect look for a hectic college day or during examinations.
- Makeup for flawless skin: Girls; college is a time to bring the best OOTD. You must choose makeup products like BB Cream and kajal, which can bring the best in you. Make sure not to use those products which are harmful to the skin. Don’t forget to apply a lip balm or lipstick to enhance your look and protect from getting it chapped.
- Bag: This is one of the essential accessories. Be it a backpack or a handbag; you have to be choosy when it comes to bags! Don’t have just one type of bag for all year along. Give up those school habits of carrying a single bag and uniform. Keep switching your accessories as it will keep you updated with college fashion trends and you will explore new brands.
Top 3 Ideas for College Fashion:
With college life comes a struggle to choose OOTD. It sometimes makes you upset, or you tend to waste a lot of time thinking about what to wear and whatnot. Here are some ways in which you can optimize college looks:
- Have a mixture of Indian, Indo-Western and Indian dresses: One of the major struggles of selecting a college outfit is because you have the same type of dress. If you are women, they have a variety of apparel and if you are a man reading it, then have both formal and informal wear. Don’t buy the same pattern of dresses as it may be annoying to wear and you may want to change your look. Always a couple of long shrugs or denim jacket to give a cool college look
- When confused about outfits, choose accessories to pair well: A smart way to give yourself a refined look is to set your hair right with hair setting products. Girls can always use funky earrings, bracelets. Don’t forget to wear your favorite watch. A simple add-on to your college outfit can also uplift your mood
- Try on that footwear which hasn’t been used yet: Many of you may have a couple of footwear to mix and match with your college look. Search for that new footwear that hasn’t been put on yet!
College days are the best time to transform your look and also to develop the style statement. If you are appreciated for your college, look by your friends and family, then it is also an excellent time to start your fashion blog!
Shop your college look from Shopoholic Buddy