The pollution opens the pores on our face and gets collected with dust and pollutants, which can lead to acne. The dryness of the environment leads to the early wrinkles on the face, neck, and leads to the signs of premature aging. These things affect face look and can result in permanent damage to our face skin tissue.
But there are ways to stop these things and reverse the damage done by pollution. Through suitable skincare remedies, the anti-aging process can be slowed down. There are a lot of chemical-based products available in the market and can cause damage in the long-term. Sometimes these chemical products damage more than recovering.
It’s time to shift to organic products and homemade remedies, which are perfect as anti-aging remedies.
The top homemade anti-aging remedies:
- Aloe Vera
Apply the Aloe Vera gel on your face for desired results
● Widely recognized for its healing and moisturizing qualities
● Is very effective to reduce wrinkles just within 90 days
● Hydrates the collagen layer of the skin
● Gives flexibility to the skin
● Makes skin more shinny.
Smash a half banana to make it a paste and then apply this paste on your face. Leave it for 15-25 minutes and then wash it.
● Rich in natural oils
● Contains lots of vitamins
● Helpful in restoring the skin’s health
Make a paste of avocado and apply as a face mask for 15 minutes and wash off the cold water
● Reduces wrinkles through its vitamin E and K
● Contains inflammation high fatty acids for smooth skin
● Add avocado in your daily diet to get the results
4. Egg Whites
Egg whites are effective in restoring skin moisture. But the membrane which is present between the egg white and shell is more effective in skin health. Apply a gel for 10 minutes made with the egg whites to reduce the wrinkles.
● Rich in proteins
● Restores moisture
● The Vitamin A content can smoothen the fine lines of the skin
Grate the cucumber and put it on your whole face for 15-20 minutes. You can also make cucumber juice and add it to your diet.
● It provides a cooling effect on the skin.
● Hydrates the skin, thus keeping dryness away
6. Gram flour or Besan
Take gram flour or besan, add some raw milk, and make it like a smooth paste. Apply it on our face and neck for 15-25 minutes and then rinse it off.
● Rich in proteins which makes the skintight
7. Green Tea
Use green tea as a face scrub for 10 minutes to remove the blackheads and reduce acne
● Detoxifies your Skin
● The antioxidants in the green tea fights against anti-aging
Use any of these atleast twice a week for best results and let us know how do you feel about your skin after a continuous practice of 6 weeks.